Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, if you care

And happy holidays all around. Or happy no holiday if you don't celebrate anything. What a month it has been! And I just got home from a visit to my parents house. The whole family came to spend Christmas together. And it was Mitch's first Christmas! He absolutely loved the wrapping paper on his presents. It was difficult to get it away from him. We played lots of games and stayed up really late. This always happens, but makes it difficult to get up the next day. I must say that Catchphrase is pretty dang fun. We've played it before, but I don't remember it being this fun. We were so loud at some points we couldn't even hear the buzzer going off, which of course caused more commotion about whether the buzzer went off or not and when.

I had something interesting to blog about, but I can't remember it. Well, to address an earlier thing I mentioned, I'll just say that the world is definitely moving forward as I saw an iPod vending machine in Nordstrom's a couple of weeks ago. Now, I don't shop in department stores really or the mall, so I would have missed it, had I not been passing through on the way to pick up something at the Sharper Image. It was a huge monstrosity of a vending machine. It was all lit up inside and had all the iPods and accessories. At first I thought it would just have some Shuffles or Nanos. No...it had everything from those to full blown video iPods and even iPhones. It had this nifty touch screen ordering thingy, too. I was amazed. Later in another part of the store, or another store on another trip (I can't remember), there was an Xbox 360 there to play, and I assume to buy. This is very random because it wasn't like it was near electronics or anything in the department store, which doesn't have much in the way of electronics anyway. It was just randomly by some clothes. They really get your attention, though.

I'm looking forward to a productive, yet not insane 2008. Which means I'm not really looking forward to it for the most part. I guess the highlight will be the new things Mitch will be able to do. He still can't crawl or talk, but he's almost there on both fronts. Though, the latter will be a very slow progression. But, he does new things all the time, so maybe in a week he'll be able to say Happy New Years! :) Or not, maybe just dada on command (and not as two syllables that sould like da and da).

1 comment:

evolver said...

Merry Christmas!