Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ayo Technology

I love technology. The new thing for this round of fall TV is Pilot previews prior to them actually airing. We watched the pilot for Bionic Woman, Journeyman, and The Big Bang Theory through our TiVo. I wish all new shows on all networks did this so we can weed them out before watching on regular TV. The Bionic Woman was cool enough. I'm not extremely pressed to watch it, but I'm definitely interested. I like the leading lady more than I thought I would. As for Journeyman...pure bombness. I loved the pilot and I can't wait to see where it goes. It's like a nuevo Quantum Leap and now I know that I must make it a point to catch it even if it conflicts with another show on another network. The Big Bang Theory, while a sitcom (and I don't tend to watch sitcoms anymore) was quite funny. The problem for me with sitcoms is that they are usually good, but lack the substance I would prefer. So I prefer dramas (usually scifi related)...the 1 hour shows that I've come to love. But, I could possibly make room for this one.

No comments: