Thursday, September 27, 2007

My World of Greatness

So, I got this really strange message on Reunion.com. I have a profile there for semi-keeping in touch with old classmates like classmates.com. I don't really keep up with this one, but I noticed in one of the billion update emails their system sends me that I had a message from someone. Regardless of the fact that the English is most likely not this person's first language, it is just weird...

hi sweetie GOD is amazingly great that some people were specially created and were blessed with are character, beauty and physique. And with all the profile i have seen and read in my entire whole life, this is the most fascinating and captivating. So such people that are specially made by God are still here and you are the best of all of them....I am cherry,single and searching for true love...i like your profile and i wanna be your friend so as to explore your world of greatness...you can add me on my yahoo i.d.....[email here] ......you can also send me yours so that i can add you.... God bless you an you give me this opportunity....Thanks.cherry.

What the hell is that? Their profile in the system has two pictures of a dude. But, not the same dude! Very weird. I can only imagine that if you email them, you get spammed or something. Otherwise, I'm glad someone thinks I am a world of greatness.

No comments: