Friday, October 5, 2007

Totally Totally

So, I said "totally" like 3 times in my last post. While I may be in danger of people stumbling across this blog and thinking I'm a shallow valley girl, I know that I am not one at heart :) When I turn off my formal writing, I really turn it off.

On a side note, I just heard about Body Worlds (The Anatomical Exhibition of Real Human Bodies) today. All I can say is "ew", yet it is very interesting. Though, I'm not sure how I feel about looking at flayed open people in person. They're coming back to Baltimore next year in February. Should I attempt to see it? Probably not. Do I want to see it? Totally.

2 comments:

evolver said...

A few years ago, I went to see the Bog People exhibit at the Museum of Civilization, which was a display of people who had been mummified in the Bronze age in England.

I thought it was fascinating, but I kind of felt "dirty" for even going.

Unknown said...

Gunther Von Hagens Body Worlds is coming to Baltimore. Body Worlds 2 & The Brain--Our Three Pound Gem starts at The Maryland Science Center on February 2nd for a limited engagement. Don’t miss the original exhibition of real human bodies seen by nearly 25 million people throughout the world. The exhibition will feature one of the more noted pieces, Horse and Rider. Visit http://www.baltimore.org/winter/bodyworlds.php for more info and tickets. If you're coming into Baltimore from out of town, you can find great hotel deals starting at $99 per night at http://www.baltimore.org/winter.