Sunday, April 20, 2008

Off With Her Head

Wow, almost 3 months have gone by and I haven't posted a thing. No, I'm not pregnant again :) which is what happened the last time I went this long without posting. I think some of it has to do with that my craziness at work finally died down and I was probably sick of staring at a computer screen more than I had to. That and, I just go through periods of anti-technology. Or really, anti-computer (no more than I absolutely have to for checking my email, ordering groceries, paying bills, that sort of thing). I guess I'm over it now. That, and I've been seeing the 60 some notifications go by in my other email address connected to my facebook, myspace, etc page that there are things going on that need my attention before people think I'm ignoring them. Oh well, better late than never. And its easier with technology. You don't write to someone over snail mail and you might never talk to them again. With this, I can just jump right back on the carousel, which never stopped spinning just because I wasn't on it.

There were several things that I have wanted to blog about. I'll have to either try to remember them or come up with new things. I'll have to do something if there is to be any chance of regaining or obtaining readership (though I don't think it was that robust in the first place). Unfortunately, my life has become somewhat less interesting since having a baby. He just turned 1 year old. I can't believe it. There was no hoopla about it (partly because he was sick). But that's okay, he wouldn't know what was going on anyway.

Well, off to catch up on other stuff...

2 comments:

evolver said...

I've been a kind of occassional blogger, too. You've had a better excuse than I though. :)

mscamille said...

I think all "excuses" are valid :) It's all about perspective...